DRAFT--this is in progress and incomplete. Do not make it public. Do not share the URL.
This page is a collection of resources for practitioners, coaches, and trainers. I'm sharing these with my friends in the Greatness Guild so you can use them for your own classes, presentations, and workshops. Enjoy!
- Sample conference presentation abstracts that you can use
- Keynote slide set with all the slides I’ve ever used. Mix and match to create your own 1-hour session.
- Interactive presentation at Agile Boston on May 27, 2015
- Interactive webinar with cPrime on August 13, 2015
- Interactive presentation at CTO School Boston on August 18, 2015
- Script for a half-day class. Tested with Julia Ivashina at TechStars Boston on August 17, 2015.
- Try the half-day class, and go deeper and longer with the activities.
- This is similar to the class Jim taught (and I assisted) at the Intel Agile and Lean Conference in 2015.
- Try “Workshop Express” in my book, The Core Protocols: A Guide to Greatness.
- I’ve done it at Heartspace Teachings in San Jose, CA, in 2014.
- Core Protocols BootCamp, taught by Jim and Michele McCarthy
- The next class is in November. Sign up here https://www.ticketbase.com/events/core-protocols-bootcamp-fall-2015 .
- Ask for Help and play Perfection Game before the end of every session, using an evaluation form like this one.